Lock the dates in your calendar.
When: 19 – 21 July, 2021
Where: Hilton, Surfers Paradise
The camp is truly a great way to lock yourself away for a few days and seriously think and work on your business with like-minded business people.
The other benefit is you will have heaps of fun, network with like-minded and forward thinking people, get a 100% tax deduction and there is also an 100% money back guarantee – “if you do not get at least one idea that pays for the course investment 10 times over we will refund your money”.
Some of the things we will work on over the 3 days:
- Working through the importance of the right culture in any business
- Working on and not in the business and effective leadership
- Undertaking a strategic planning (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) exercise for each business that is at the event
- Looking at financial management in the business
- Focusing on what customer service really is
- What an elevator pitch is and why have one in your business
- Looking at examples of successful businesses and what they do
- Focusing on the traits that all successful businesses have from generation to generation
- The importance of having a customer focused business
- Complete a ‘19 point check list’ that gives every individual a chance to tackle things that are easy and can make a massive difference to your business
- Focus on the ‘little things’ that make a profound effect
- Look at moments of truth within each business and ensure you understand the importance of these events
- Work through our proprietary software ‘GBC Business Analysis Software’ to highlight the impact to your business of what the changes will do. This is a truly powerful tool and ties everything together well. This will highlight what impact focusing on some key drivers will have
- Discovering the importance of having a management control plan in your business to track progress
- Looking at the areas that affects the value of your business and working on improving those areas
- Discovering the importance of a succession plan even if you are not looking at selling the business. Just working through this process will dramatically increase the value of your business
- And much more.
For those of you that are already registered that is awesome and for the rest of you do not miss out on this massive opportunity to come along. Now is the time to get organised so that you can attend in July and spend quality time working ON your business.
To find out more- www.globalbusinesscamps.com.au
Detailed agenda/outline of the 3 days and speaker bio’s – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:44359aee-86fe-41d9-9eba-81b897b101c0#pageNum=1
To register either call us on 08 8212 8585, e-mail us on email@example.com or go to the GBC website and register at https://www.globalbusinesscamps.com.au/registration/#.
Don’t forget our clients and friends receive very special pricing so please use the code – SMITHINKMEM.
Why you cannot afford to miss the business camp:
- 88% of business failure is due to things we can control.
- Over 50% of Small to Medium Enterprises (SME’s) have no strategic business plan and 50% will change generation in the next decade.
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer to deal with you than what it takes to get an existing customer to buy more from you.
- A 15% increase in customer loyalty can increase profitability by up to 80%.
- 80% – 90% of the success of any business ad, letter or communication comes from the heading.
- A fully systemised business is worth up to more than 86.7% more than an unsystemised business.
- The cost of employee turnover is up to 150% of their remuneration package.
- The business landscape has dramatically changed, business people risk falling behind their competitors
- We have all of the answers and strategies to keep you at the forefront and have you and your business thrive
It is truly an event not to be missed by anyone in business no matter how many times you have attended before.
Please feel free to pass IF News to anyone you feel may get value from. Also, if you know of anyone that we can help please do not hesitate to refer us to them. We know that “birds of a feather flock together” and we want more clients and friends just like you to work with us.
Thank you for being clients and friends of ours. We truly value the relationship we have and we will do all we can to assist you to reach your dreams and goals.
Cheers for now from the Indigo Financial Team.Back to News Page