FREE SESSION YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS:
Our aim is to demystify this area and that is why we have asked Australia’s leading employment relations group (Workforce Guardian) to run a special session for our valued clients.
- Australia’s employers – especially small businesses – are doing it tough under the Fair Work laws
- Many employers simply aren’t aware of their obligations – but compliance is essential
- Fair Work Inspectors can issue on-the-spot penalties and prosecutions can lead to penalties of up to $51,000 per breach
- Lawyers are expensive and the Fair Work Ombudsman isn’t equipped to help employers
WHERE & WHEN
- Tuesday 21st July 2015
- Barrier Social Democratic Club – 218 Argent Street, Broken Hill
- 6.45 for 7.00pm start – 8.30pm finish
- Food & refreshments provided
After the session we welcome attendees to stay and ask questions of our presenters who have many years of experience.
Please call early to book, on 8088 6041 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Events Page